Monday, May 27, 2024

Alpha To Bite: Fated Mates Wolf Shifter Romance (Bloodlines of Alphas Series Book 3)

 




I am losing myself to her charms, and I don’t mind.
Even if I am a wolf shifter and she is a vampire.

But what she is asking of me is impossible.
Allow her to face our enemy, make him trust her, trick him, all the while aware that he is craving her…

It is too dangerous.
Yet it seems the only option we have if we want to save my pack and my town.

I couldn't deny her anything, so I agreed.
I still can't believe the price I paid for this mistake.

I lost her.
I lost my pack.
I lost myself.

In a claw of amnesia, how long will it take me to get even some of my losses back?
Is it even possible when time and fate is against me?

If you love:

★ Steamy Romance
★ Wolf Shifters
★ Fated Mates
★ Witchcraft in Small Town
★ Guaranteed HEA

This book is for you!

★★★★★ One-click now to dive into Alpha To Bite–Book 3 of the Bloodlines of Alphas Series, which can be read as a standalone. It includes dark themes and events some may find triggering. *Please note that this book is intended for mature 18+ audiences.

Take advantage of the Special Promotional price at 0.99 cents only
from May 23 - June 6, 2024.
Read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!



No comments:

Post a Comment